The United Kingdom includes an entry for a “brief stay.” BNO visas are intended for visitors to England, Scotland, and Wales (and sometimes Northern Ireland if it is part of their itinerary). It is not difficult to arrange a visit. Fill out an application with your travel agency, airline operator, or the nearest British embassy in your country to receive a British National Overseas Visa. Many people are unaware that they may be able to apply bno visa on their own only with British Connections.
Visa Requirements for British Nationals Overseas (BNO)
The following are the primary British National Overseas (BNO) visa requirements:
- The form must be filled out.
- Two passport photos
- Original passport, valid for at least six months after return to the applicant’s place of legal residence, with blank pages left for a visa(s) and entry stamps and featuring a photograph of the applicant.
- Photocopies of the applicant’s current passport’s biographical page (with personal information) and recent color pictures were taken within the past six months.
- Police registration certificate or similar document issued by police agencies in nations where they exist; original only, no photocopies allowed.
- Evidence showing accommodation has been reserved or will be reserved during a visit to the UK/Schengen region.
- If the applicant is traveling with a tour group, he or she must show a confirmation letter from the tour leader.
- If the visa application has been filed at a British embassy/consulate, this document can be supplied later.